Throughout the year our therapists travel to a variety of national and international destinations to provide our services.
We currently work with Llangefni RFC, Menai Bridge Athletic Track & Field & Roadside therapy (Portugal, French Alps etc), Athletes competing in the Island Games, professional golfers, snowboarders & many running / triathlon events.
Let us know if you would like to hire us for your event. For more information please contact us.
Sessions with Jen (graduate Sports Rehabilitator)
Initial consultation £62.50
Follow up session £45 – £35
Run assessment £70
Pilates class from £6 per class
1:1 Pilates £40
Rhi & Lisa (qualified soft tissues massage therapists)
Initial consultation £57.50
Follow up sessions £32.50-£41)
We also offer tele-rehab, online sessions at a reduced rate.
Online Pilates sessions for all including pregnancy and post birth. For more information please click here.
Lisa, our Soft Tissue Therapist is our newest member of the team. She has moved over from Cumbria and is also a top qualified kayak coach. She has settled in very well in clinic and has had fantastic feedback from the client base she has already built. She is currently undergoing dry needling, cupping and more complimentary therapies!
Functional Running Analysis is an excellent opportunity to improve your running efficiency and reduce your risk of injury or gain a better knowledge of your running technique. Initial Running Analysis session includes video analysis of running technique, dynamic movement screening and exercises to help improve your running.
Post birth/natal Pilates for mums and babies.
- Give your lady parts the love and attention is deserves after having a baby
- Reduces leaking when you sneeze, cough or laugh
Specific exercises for rectus diastasis (separation of the abdominals)
- Improves posture
- Stretch and mobilise neck and shoulders due to breastfeeding
- Prepare your body for exercise and higher impact activities
- Safe low impact exercise for women with a prolapse
- Increases outcome of recovery after prolapse
- Socialise and create a community with other mums & babies online
- Self care is so important after birth and to prepare you for any subsequent babies.
You must be 6-weeks post birth (12 weeks if you had a c-section). It’s never too late to join. Make the time for yourself and you’ll be laughing (without leaking) later.
Sessions are every Monday 10am, currently via Zoom with a keep-in-touch day every 5-weeks based in Llansadwrn. Classes are hosted in 4-week blocks, next block starting Monday 4th October, £25 per person 4-week block. You must have a 1:1 introductory session before joining the group sessions.
Let’s do this #thisgirlcan #keepingYOUactive
General Data Protection Policy (GDPR) was renewed 25th May 2018. We already take your privacy and confidentiality seriously and so not much has changed but we wanted to notify you of what has changed:
– You can access your records whenever you like without a fee
– For healthcare purposes we will keep your records for up to 10 years
– All data kept online and in paper passes at least 2 locking systems
– Your data will not be used for any marketing or research purposes without your approval first
For more information please see our GDPR form located at the clinic or you may request a copy for your perusal.
We are developing our Instagram page, giving some snippets of advice and updates of our current happenings. So give us a follow here.