We are available for treatments, both online and face2face. Masks are still essential and all of our therapists will continue to wear full PPE.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to welcoming you.
Our prices are changing starting the beginning April 2022
Sessions with Jen (qualified Graduate Sports Rehabilitator)
Initial Consultation (essential for new clients) 55 minutes £60
Follow up sessions 40 minutes £45 / 30 mins £35
Run Assessment £65
Pilates Classes from £6 per class (online)
Sessions with Rhi & Lisa (qualified massage therapists)
Initial Consultation (essential for new clients) 65minutes £50
Follow up sessions 40 minutes £40 / 30mins £32.50
We also offer online sessions at a reduced rate.
Oristano Throughout the year our therapists travel to a variety of national and international destinations to provide our services.
We currently work with Llangefni RFC, Menai Bridge Athletic Track & Field & Roadside therapy (Portugal, French Alps etc), Athletes competing in the Island Games, professional golfers, snowboarders & many running / triathlon events.
Post birth/natal Pilates for mums and babies.
- Give your lady parts the love and attention is deserves after having a baby
- Reduces leaking when you sneeze, cough or laugh
Specific exercises for rectus diastasis (separation of the abdominals)
- Improves posture
- Stretch and mobilise neck and shoulders due to breastfeeding
- Prepare your body for exercise and higher impact activities
- Safe low impact exercise for women with a prolapse
- Increases outcome of recovery after prolapse
- Socialise and create a community with other mums & babies online
- Self care is so important after birth and to prepare you for any subsequent babies.
You must be 6-weeks post birth (12 weeks if you had a c-section). It’s never too late to join. Make the time for yourself and you’ll be laughing (without leaking) later.
Sessions are every Monday 10am, currently via Zoom with a keep-in-touch day every 5-weeks based in Llansadwrn. Classes are hosted in 4-week blocks, next block starting Monday 4th October, £25 per person 4-week block. You must have a 1:1 introductory session before joining the group sessions.
Let’s do this #thisgirlcan #keepingYOUactive
The clinic will be closed until further notice due to Covid-19 and government advice, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Therefore any calls will not be answered at the clinic until further notice. Should you wish to contact the clinic please contact us via email [email protected] or via Facebook Business Page ‘Anglesey Injury Clinic.. We can still give you advice and provide other options online so please do get in contact if you are experiencing an injury.
We are developing our Instagram page, giving some snippets of advice and updates of our current happenings. So give us a follow here.
Functional Running Analysis is an excellent opportunity to improve your running efficiency and reduce your risk of injury or gain a better knowledge of your running technique. Initial Running Analysis session includes video analysis of running technique, dynamic movement screening and exercises to help improve your running.
General Data Protection Policy (GDPR) was renewed 25th May 2018. We already take your privacy and confidentiality seriously and so not much has changed but we wanted to notify you of what has changed:
– You can access your records whenever you like without a fee
– For healthcare purposes we will keep your records for up to 10 years
– All data kept online and in paper passes at least 2 locking systems
– Your data will not be used for any marketing or research purposes without your approval first
For more information please see our GDPR form located at the clinic or you may request a copy for your perusal.